Thursday, April 7

Introductions / Guest Book

I wanted to create a guest book of sorts, just to have a place for a new visitor to say hi or post a general comment that's not related to a specific post, or ask me a question. So here you go! Welcome, look around, leave a Comment, & hopefully I'll get my act together and start posting more frequently so there's something about which to comment, besides my favorite movies. ;-) If you're not a Blogger but have a website you don't mind sharing let me know that too & I'll come visit yours.

Thanks and have a great day!

2 comments:

PezKat said...

Thanks guys! I'll work on it... got a lot to catch up on this week after being on vacation but I'll get there!!

Thatchermom said...

Hey Kat!

I like your blog! It has real stuff in it, unlike mine which has some brainspew and lots of empty dots.

BIG FISH!! Woo Hoo!!!